Thursday, January 20, 2011

So Cal Girl

I would like you to meet my sister, Jennie. 





She is just the most amazing person (and I am not just biased because she is my sister). 

Let me tell you a bit about her.

She was born, raised, and lives in Southern California. She is 39 but seriously looks younger than me (33 years old here.  I always get mistaken for the older sister!)

She is a high school World History teacher.  But not just a teacher........an amazing teacher.  She puts her whole heart and soul into her students.  She is so dedicated that she gives up her Saturdays a hand full of times each year to take her students to feed the homeless. The first year of her teaching career they made her the Avid Coordinator (college bound student class).   It says a lot about how AWESOME a teacher she is!

She is a single mom of three wonderful children (again I am not just biased because they are my niece and nephews).  She has been raising them on her own now for the last seven years.  Her oldest son is in college, her middle son is a junior in high school, and her daughter is a seventh grader. 
(Jennie and her daughter)

She loves running and exercise.  Her favorite running spot is along the beach near her house.  She is so passionate about that spot that she wrote a short story about it.  It was even published in our local paper. 

Some day she wants to travel the world.  She is a history teacher and would love to visit the places she describes.  I know her dream is to share her travels with someone special.  Paris is a must on her list. 


More than anything I want to see my sister happy.  I want her to feel loved by someone special and for her to love him the exact same way back.  I want her to be spoiled rotten because she deserves it.  I want her to find her soul mate.  Someone she can share her life and dreams with.

Please contact Trisg @  tlsimpsn@hotmail.com

 (Auntie Jennie with my son)

No comments:

Post a Comment