Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Letter to My Love

My Love,

Today we celebrate our nine year wedding anniversary.  Wow, nine!  We have come so far and changed in so many ways.  We have seen our family of two grow into a family of four and I could not be prouder.  Our children are so very lucky to have such an amazing, hands-on, involved daddy.  My heart melts whenever I watch you with them.  Both Natalie's and Nate's eyes light up when you are around.

Although we said "I do" nine years ago today, I knew well before then that you were the one.  And I am so happy to say that I was right.  You are my soul mate.  The one I want to share my every day with.  The one I want to kiss each night.  And the one I want to grow old with.

Thank you for these amazing nine (15) years.  I can't wait for the next 50!

I love you,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment