Monday, July 12, 2010

Fourth Go Round

This is the fourth blog I have started.

Yes.  Fourth.

I started two for my daughter, Natalie.  Then one for my son, Nathan.

Why am I started another one?

Sleepless nights stressing over how in the heck I would maintain all these blogs.

My plan: Write about everyone on one blog.......Natalie, Nathan, Gar (hubby), Maddy and Emma (furry children)......and lastly.....ME!

Here is a little background on the Simpson Fam.

We live in Orange County, California.  Even though we live near the beach we frequent it about ten times a year.  I plan to change that.

I am a teacher without a contract.  Hopefully I will be rehired but this economy sucks!

Right now I am on summer break.  Alone with my kids.  Yikes.  It is something I wish for but am definitely getting used to.

My hopes is to post about our lives each day.  But with my track record I will be lucky to post once a week.

I'm crossing my fingers.


Til next time.
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment